At LOCZIdesign, we believe everyone should be able to benefit from good design, and we tailor our services to address the needs of clients at every stage. Consider the options below to determine which level of service matches your particular needs, budget, and ambitions.
Make the most of what you already have, with an in-home design and color consultation, as well as recommendations for rearranging your space.
- In-home interview with a designer
- Color palette
- Basic furniture arrangement plan
- Basic furnishing suggestions
- Basic shopping list
If a Design Remix might suit you, you can get started now.
After you complete a brief questionnaire, pick the LOCZIdesign Style Guide that most appeals to you, and send us your room measurements and photos, we’ll create a custom design for your space. We’ll e-mail you the following:
- A floor plan showing recommended furniture placement
- A furnishings, finishes, and color palette
- A shopping list for window treatments, light fixtures, furniture, accessories, and wall coverings (paint or wallpaper)
- Instructions for completing the look on your own
If a Virtual Design might be the upgrade you need, you can get started now.
For clients who seek the highest level of service and design excellence. In this complete design process we thoroughly analyze your home and specific needs to provide a complete design solution, from concept, to construction, to making sure the custom furnishings shine.
- A written Design Program
- Custom Conceptual Design Guide(s) with representative furniture and fixtures, color palette, and tone of our proposed design
- Forecast of high/low element costs and recommended design time
- Full Floor plans
- Custom LOCZIdesign Style Guide(s) with proposed furnishings, fixtures, and finishes
- Paint and finishes schedule with specified locations
- Price guide for suggested furnishings
- Contractor feedback and pricing for tile, electrical, plumbing, etc. as needed
- Custom furnishings and details design
- Access to the services of our best custom craftspeople and showrooms
- Detailed design drawings and renderings as needed
- Project management and coordination with contractors, architects, and vendors
- Oversight of deliveries and installations
- Budget oversight
If Full Service might be just right, you can get started now.